Job Description :
Engineer / Senior Engineer, Software Testing of Embedded C code
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, India is seeking Embedded Software Engineers / Senior Engineers with a strong technical background in Static and Dynamic Analysis of Software.
Key Job Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for Requirement Analysis, System and software requirements elicitation from customer requirements.
2. Responsible for preparing Test Specifications, Test Design, Test Reports to ensure that developed software is bug-free and as per Software Requirements
3. Responsible for Module, Unit Design, Software, System Testing and Reviews of Test Specifications
4. Responsible for performing Static Analysis using QAC / Polyspace / related tools to ensure code is implemented as per MISRA coding Guidelines
5. Responsible for performing Dynamic Analysis of software modules using Tessy / RTRT / Rhapsody / Reactis / VectorCAST / related tools.
6. Responsible for ensuring Code Coverage, Statement Coverage, Branch Coverage, Path Coverage and Decision Coverage (MCDC) and prepare test drivers, and test reports.
7. Responsible for debugging software and analysis of defects in tested software.
8. Responsible for the Software and System Defect Life Cycle management
9. Responsible for software and QA process adherence and ensure a defect free timely deliverable of software and systems.
10. Responsible for preparing test effort estimations and work breakdown of tests and documenting the assigned work
Basic Qualification :
Desired Skills and Experience
Preferred Qualification :