1) Supervision : To review all the activities undertaken By Senior Executive - Sales in accordance with the sales Process.
To supervise and take action on weak team member on monthly basis on following parameters of recruitment / Net Sales / SIP Sales / Client Acquisition / Reporting of sales Process.
2) Achievement of Targets : To ensure that the targets in terms of recruitment of Partners, Net Sales, SIP Sales.
3) Execution : To Foresee the execution of the planned activity.
4) Recruitment of the Management Trainees : To undertake the activity to ensure that the targeted management trainees are recruited.
5) Reporting : To report the review of all the activity undertaken by the Senior Executive - Sales in terms of sales. To report all the activity undertaken by the Senior Executive - Sales for recruitment of the partner.
Undertake the responsibility of reporting the activity undertaken for sales and recruitment in the CACU system.
Sr. No. Secondary Role :
1) Identifying the Weak area of Team Member and see that they undergo the requisite training
2) To Give Business Opportunity Programme
3) To give presentation in the Monthly sales Meet if Told to
4) To give presentation in the Basic Training if instructed to do so
5) To ensure the compliance standards are adhered at his branch and give feedback to the RM on any non adherence of the same
6) To ensure service standards are maintained at his branch
Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree