We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
- You will be working in one of our multinational digital commerce teams helping deliver digital commerce platform projects.
- Partner with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to understand and translate requirements, user workflows and UI mockups
- Contributes to both customer projects and internal product/service advancement initiatives
- Improves and customizes user interface and design elements for enterprise scale products & projects - ability to translate the wireframes/visual designs to functional code meeting customer requirements with the right user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and passionate about developing amazing user experiences and strong attention to detail.
- Keep up with current conventions in the web development community
Who you are
- Applied experience of UI development principles
- Experience in Developing Single Page Applications using React JS/ Node JS/ Vue JS/ Backbone JS/ Angular JS/ RESTful APIs.
- Experience in API Development using Node JS will be an Added Advantage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Have good understanding of tools and libraries such as jQuery, Handlebar, LESS, SASS and Bootstrap
- Knowledge in JSP/ASP.net and frontend-backend integration will be an added advantage
- Preferred experience in headless API driven front-end development
- Exposure to Real world experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and developing responsive web applications.
- Exposure on eCommerce platforms is preferred with overview of microservices architecture, cloud based application development
- Deliver against specific timescales following the methodology, aligning to processes
- Knowledge of agile practices and a DevOps mindset – exhibiting inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Work independently without supervision
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!
Powered by JazzHR