1) Proven hands-on Software Development experience Proven working experience in Java development.
2) Hands on experience in designing
3) Developing applications using Java EE platforms Object Oriented analysis
4) Design using common design patterns.
5) Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
6) Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
7) Experience in the Spring Framework Experience of MVC, JDBC, RESTful and REST Experience with test-driven
8) Development Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
9) Experience with continuous integration development experience in Scala would be useful. Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
ref : hirist.com)