About Company :
Sentieo is an equity research platform of the 21st century - Built by former hedge fund analysts. Our platform overlays cutting-
edge search, collaboration and visualization tools on financial data sets allowing our clients to supercharge their research process.
Think of us as a financial operating system for investors. We are a well funded, fast growing financial data startup which is quickly carving out our own niche in a $100Bn+ global market.
Today, numbers of portfolio managers are actively relying on Sentieo to make the decisions.
As the world is becoming more competitive today specially in the IT Field we prefer a generalist with perfection of both backend and frontend development.
On one side you have to be perfect with Linux servers and write the API's for the server side on the other you even have to be aware with the client side java script.
So you should be able to handle all the server side logic, definition and maintenance of DB while ensuring a high performance in the front end.
Language / Framework Requirements - Deep understanding with at least 4 of the following :
1. Strong coding skills in Python / Ruby / Erlang.
3. Machine Learning Frameworks like Theano, Scikit-Learn etc.
4. Big data tools like Hadoop etc.
5. Natural Language Processing.
6. Search platforms like Solr, Elasticsearch, Sphinx etc.
7. NoSQL databases like Mongodb, CouchDB etc.
Role Requirements :
1. 3+ years experience as an Engineer.
2. Understand the pros and cons of client side caching and edge caching.
3. Experience and passion for system architecture design.
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
5. Easily adapt and learn new things whether it's a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept.
6. Passion for releasing bug free code.
7. Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside your comfort zone to get the job done.
8. Understanding of security related concepts / concerns within a full stack web application.
ref : hirist.com)