1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java / Kotlin Code.
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help and maintain code quality and structure.
Candidate Profile :
Education : B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA / BCA
Experience : 2+Years (Min 6 month’s hands on Kotlin exposures)
Technical Skills :
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerate-meters.
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.