1. Delivering a complete front-end Application.
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
5. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
6. Communicating with external web services.
Required Skills :
2. Professional, precise communication skills.
3. Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
4. Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
5. Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
6. Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
7. Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
8. Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
9. Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
10. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
11. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
12. Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
13. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Notice Period : 15 days or less / currently serving notice period available for immediate joining.