The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for completion of the Nurse Calling System project from the present stage to the completion.
1. Technology Plan & Roadmap - Prepare the roadmap
2. Strategic Plan - Giving technology inputs
3. Budget And Costing - Giving costing input for the budget
4. Resource & Team Management - Help in hiring, training and managing the resources and teams
5. Process (Best Practices) - Process creation & implementation
6. Project Management - Support the internal(present) team.
7. Policy Making - Give inputs tech policy making
Required Skills :
8+ years of experience as an Firmware Engineer with the knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy, and Lora.
In-depth knowledge of Hardware, Firmware and Software architecture and system integration.
Hands on experience with complex project management.
Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Key Technologies : HARDWARE :
IOT BLE Wireless Design
Embedded Hardware Design (Any 8-bit / 16-bit / 32-bit MPU / MCU / SoC based system)
Lora Based Communication.
Wireless, Analog and Mixed Signal System Designing
Signal Integrity and Power Integrity with SERDES expertise
High-Speed Multi-layer PCB Designing
Ultra-Low power battery operated product design
Embedded Device Driver Development
RTOS Porting with Board support package development
RTOS (FreeRTOS, mBED, TOPPERS, etc)
Embedded Linux Kernel Porting & Linux Kernel Cross Compilation
GCC and Keil Compilers
Embedded C / C++ with MISRA standard