Essential Responsibilities 1. Co-ordination between various internal stakeholders to deliver true & fair view of financial health of the business.
2. Ensure compliances as per US GAP & local statue 3. Driving simplification process within finance . 4. Conducting various self audit to ensure internal process & policies are followed .
5. Giving opinion on various issues based on technical knowledge. Role Summary / Purpose 1. Ensure periodic book close process and manage all financial reporting in compliance with reporting regulations .
2. Responsible for closing statutory,tax and internal audit. 3. Work with tax COE & GOF team in responding to tax notices, assessments, litigations & computing of taxes for pay outs & accounting.
4. Tracking of fixed assets of the business and monitoring the continuous audit process. 5. Work with the IT & other stakeholders for various simplification process.
Qualifications / Requirements 1. CA / ICWA with 3 to 5 years of experience. 2. CA / ICWA Inter passed candidates with 5 to 10 years of experience may also apply.
3. Experience in Oracle Financials or any other ERP system is must. Desired Characteristics 1. Strong oral and written communication skills.
2. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to lead small teams. 3. Should be capable of working with a diverse team. 4. Quick learning ability.