Role Summary :
Manage assigned customer service area through leadership and development of team (field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians, etc).
Create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provide leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC products and the growth of the service contract base.
Essential Responsibilities :
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of leadership experience in management or individual leadership role or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma / GED and 6 years progressive experience with leadership experience direct or indirect or technical experience.
2. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills
4. Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region
Desired Characteristics :
2. Prior field sales or field service experience
3. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
4. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
5. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
6. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals
7. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
8. Direct customer relationship experience
9. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce