Job Description :
1) Identify key markets and the types of hotel products that would complement our current product offerings and revenue growth
2) Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals, ensuring inventory levels exceed demand throughout the market, ensuring rate competitiveness, participating in weekly market review meetings, maintaining 9 month running inventory and rates, following up on all expiring contracts, analyzing weekly reports, negotiating and securing market deals and merchandising all deals on our sites
3) Maintain key accounts (e.g. Hotel Chains, Top Seller Hotels in the respective market etc.) by conducting weekly competitive analysis for key markets, report findings and make adjustments monitor, evaluate and report on individual accounts and markets progress toward weekly, monthly and annual targets, provide educational seminars, take advantage of merchandising / advertising opportunities, identify opportunities for growth, initiate annual contract renewal process for larger accounts
4) Establish and maintain supplier relationships, train partner hotels on our extranet and the wholesale business, review monthly production reports and provide feedback to top producing hotels, plan and execute market site visits as agreed with Region
5) Handling Business Development Teams and ensuring that team targets are met collectively and individually.
ref : updazz.com)