Job Description - Business Analyst 3-Ops (19000R6B)
Additional Requirements :
1. Expertise in BI functional (Oracle BI recommended) and Excel core advance functions (look-ups, data blending activities, build macros)
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
2. Ability to write vba macro functions, create BI dashboards, and ad-hoc BI reports
3. Strong data analytics & presentation skills (min of 3-5 years in data analysis)
4. Strong communication skills (written & spoken)
5. String in Team co-ordination skills, to be able to proactively participate and execute
6. Project management (min 2-3 years in project management activities)
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and / or deals.
Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical.
Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors / omissions corrected.
For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.
5 plus years relevant work experience.
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle