2. Plan and execute replacement of old equipment, new capital purchases and minor projects.
3. Plan and execution of annual shutdown activities of chemical plant equipment.
4. Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
5. Keeping a close supervision on reporting Engineers, technician, trainee, and contract people.
6. To ensure and update record of preventive and corrective maintenance performed.
7. Ensure Implementation of functional manual and SOPs.
8. Ensure safety of Engineers, technician, trainees and workers.
9. Implementation of ISO guidelines.
10. Training & Development of Engineer officers, trainee, workers on quality and Safety.
11. To Achieve Timeliness and accuracy in maintenance of records.
12. To ensure implementation of the documents related with equipments (IQ,DQ, OQ & PQ).
13. Carrying out day-to-day instructions of Engineering Head.
14. Monitor equipment and material inventory and place indent as per requirements.
15. Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance activities