Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Support Engineer (L1) ensure that IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
What you'll be doing
1. Monitor infrastructure remotely.
2. Ensure that the assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
3. Investigate first line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
4. Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents and requests.
5. Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary.
What would make you a good fit for this role?