We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
• Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity.
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
• Test implemented designs.
• Experience with distributed software systems, computer networking and common ML/AI infrastructure.
• Proficiency in software API design and access control to enable new services and applications.
• Experience in data engineering and visualization.
• Familiarity with embedded development environments and tools.
• Strong experience with OpenSource technologies to accelerate innovation.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Good verbal and written skills and proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
• Experience with automated unit test and test-driven development concepts, tools, and languages.
• Experience developing applications for Service Oriented Architectures.
• Experience with one or more RTOS (Linux, QNX, VxWorks).
• Experience with Map/Reduce tools (e. g. Hadoop, Pig, Hive).
• Experience with TensorFlow or other Deep Learning frameworks.
• Experience performing static and dynamic code analysis.
• Familiarity with UML, SysML, and Model-Based Systems engineering.
• Active and passive sensor data management and processing.
• Familiarity with Atlassian development tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
Knowledge, Skills and Background
• MCA, BE or B. TECH, MSc IT
• Ten plus years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
• Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Oracle E-Business Suite: 12.2.4, R12, 11i
• RDBMS: Oracle 12c,11g,10g,9i
• Operating System: Red Hat Linux, Solaris, IBM AIX, HP Unix, MS-Windows
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.