Greetings from Adecco!
We have a great opportunity for our Fortune client (MNC) and looking forward for an immediate joiner.
Company profile :
Adecco India is a part of Adecco Group, head quarter at Zurich, operating in India for two decades. We operate in 60 countries, 7,00,000 Contingent workers, supporting 1L+ clients every day.
Adecco India operation spread across 56 cities in India and one of the largest Professional staffing firm. For Information pls login to
We are looking for professional
for our client whose profile matches the following :
Department : Professional Staffing IT
Designation : SOC Analyst
Experience : 2-8Years
Employment Type : Contract to Hire / Permanent
Education : Btech CSE / IT,MCA or equivalent
1. Prior work experience in SOC or NOC environment
2. Should be able to conduct advanced forensics including packet captures using tools such as Wireshark, Netmon etc.
3. Knowledge and experience of configuration and operation of SIEM Solutions
4. Expert knowledge of configuration and operation of Security Solutions including, Firewalls, IDS, Internet Filters, DLP, Vulnerability Scanners, Anti Malware Solutions etc.
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
7. Knowledge of various regulatory and compliance standards e.g. ISO 27001 regulations
8. Experience in evaluating and implementing new tools, solutions by working directly with the vendor
Details : Name :
Name : DOB :
DOB : Highest Qualification :
Highest Qualification : Company :
Company : NP :
NP : CTC :
CTC : ECTC :
ECTC : Current Location :
Current Location : Reason to change :
Reason to change :
Availability for an interview
Bangalore - 560029