We have an excellent job opportunity for GM Sales position with one of the leading Automobile company in Oman.
Please find below job details, kindly revert on same if below JD matches & interests to you.
Qualification and Experience : -BE Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with MBA, in Marketing from a reputed institute, plus hands-
on experience of 22+ years in sales and marketing of Automobiles - Passenger Car / Premium Cars in India, of which at least 5+ years of experience should be at a Senior Leadership position.
Job Areas and Responsibilities : - This is Sales and Marketing Leadership cum Operational Role, hence expects the role holder to :
1. Take ownership of the Automobile Sales & Marketing business area for pan Oman operations, with focus on Revenue generation, Growth and Profitability.
2. Drive the team to consistently achieve the business and brand specific targets and objectives, while maintaining top line and bottom line growth on a consistent basis.
3. Strategically drive marketing and promotional campaigns for business expansion and penetration of market for growth and leadership.
4. Ensure that business presence and growth in maintained and grown in each and every market channel and segment and ensure goodwill of the Company and Product Brands are maintained at the highest level at the market place.
5. Ensure that Principal communications and engagements are carried out in an efficient, effective and cordial manner to enhance relationship and drive business support and growth.
6. Regularly engage with Strategic / Key Customers and Major Accounts for business development and growth.
7. Strategize annual business and marketing plans, various marketing schemes and ensure proper and effective execution and implementation of the plans in market and that various supporting departmental provide effective and timely support to drive business growth and achieve customer satisfaction.
8. Ensure regular, timely and proper capturing of Customer, Market and Competition data for market intelligence and to drive analytics for strategizing business growth plan and marketing schemes.
9. Drive the team in a fair, transparent and unbiased manner to promote healthy work culture and environment to build trust and drive productivity.
10. Analyse business performance on periodic basis to ensure course corrections, implementation of process controls, and provide timely support and inputs to the team for improving business performance and to achieve targets.
11. Proactively engage with Credit team, Procurement team, Warehouse and Logistics team to ensure seamless and effective support and delivery to business.
12. Analyse business and revenue data and target to ensure planned business development and growth.
13. Analyse and assess the team on performance areas for rewards, development of skills and drive the skill development agenda alongside achievement of Omanisation targets.
14. Ensure that the team issues are addressed by respective support departments in time, to maintain team motivation levels and to drive team productivity for business growth.
15. Drive reward and recognition programmes in the team for ensuring higher level of motivation and to drive low achievers to deliver better performance.
16. Ensure that Business processes are compliant with Local Law, Company Policies and Process, and that Ethics and integrity are maintained at the highest level of compliance, within the team.
17. Analyse the business MIS for strategic initiative- both capex and revex for the year, drive process control and ensure conformity to business operative guidelines and policies, while getting the business carried out through the team.
Essential Knowledge and Skills : - Should have :
ref : updazz.com)