Hire Digital is looking for a highly effective Account Manager who is adept at scaling and growing our various programs. The Account Manager will learn the nuances of our talent acquisition process, and conduct experiments to optimize it ranging from digital marketing, business development, to product and UX. This person should be highly analytical and should have the means to pick up the necessary skills or know-how to get the task at hand done.
In the first week:
- Set up tools and applications required for the role.
- Understand our current performance and its contributing factors.
In the first month:
- Implement and monitor results for experiments ranging from product, digital marketing, and UX.
- Analyze past and current unit economics of each talent acquisition.
- Set up basic ways to measure performance at each conversion stage.
In the first three months:
- Analyze results, propose new strategies and implement them.
- Conduct and maintain experiments that are successful.
- Set up analytics to measure performance more accurately.
In the first year:
- Identify opportunities for growth, and implement changes.
- Train specialists in each field to take on successful experiments and optimize them for performance.
- Highly analytical.
- Past growth or program management experience is a strong plus.
- Strong people skills.
- Skilled with basic product and digital marketing tools, with the ability to pick up new applications fast.
- Good at creating clear and easy-to-read documentation.
- Highly communicative, and anticipative of potential issues.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Powered by JazzHR