1. Establish and implement the statistical models required to deploythe analytics solutions including process development, design of scorecards orimplementation of new scoring systems.
2. Assist the Underwritingpolicy team during the policy formulationand defining the score cutoffs for policy decision making.
3. Monitor the results obtained after the implementation of the definedscorecardsincluding the observed performance, scoring stability and variations to theprocess.
4. Establish and lead the discussions with partners including theagenda preparation, results presentation and follow-up actions.
5. Research new non-traditional sources of data to include in the relevantscorecardsand analysis.
6. Design tests and rollout Challenger strategies
7. Analyze tests and performance using SAS and decision tree (CHAID / CART)
8. Evaluate effectiveness of current underwritingand fraud scorecardand strategies
9. Make significant contributions in the development of analyticaltools used in the assessment of underwriting
10. Close collaborationwith underwriting, business and operational support team to ensureimplementation
1. Must have capability to clearly develop and communicate analysis
2. A good understanding of underwriting requirements
3. Must have hands on expertise in developing and managingsegmentation, scorecards etc.
4. Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel arerequired to be made frequently as part of the job
5. Ability to work efficiently in a matrix environment balancingbetween both business and functional interactions and priorities
6. Post Graduate degree preferred in Quantitative fields likeEconomics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.
7. 10+ years' experience in financial services is preferred
8. Prior experience in risk, fraud and collections analytics.
9. Strong analytical skills in conducting sophisticated analysis usingcustomer performance data, bureau data, and marketing data to solve businessproblems
10. Good programming skillsin advanced SAS and SQL. Highly proficient in Excel / pivot tables andPowerPoint. Experience using CHAID segmentation software