Proven experience in managing Medium, Large, complex and strategic deals, creating winning proposals, presentations. The Bid Manager needs to be proficient in managing the pursuit process end-to-end from qualification, win strategy, solution finalization, proposal submission, formalizing the contract and handover from sales to delivery.
The ideal candidate has had experience leading small to large ITO multi-tower deals
1. Ensure that the win and close rate is maximized through the appropriate usage of all levers and ensuring orchestration of competitive and compelling solution in close collaboration with sales, commercial and subject matter experts in the bid process
2. Finalizing bid organization : engage core bid team, delivery experts, third party vendors, alliance partners, and other resources
3. Work in close conjunction with the bid team to create an integrated solution, proposal response and price parameters also challenge the solution, costing and Pricing as needed.
4. Work closely with functional PreSales Lead, understand and bring market and competitor intelligence into bid team and broader prospect / customer relations organization pain areas and key drivers
Collaborating with third-party vendors and alliances, as required, from solution design phase to contracting phase
5. Driving win themes, solution and commercial workshops to ideate and formalize the key value messages that differentiate Capgemini against competition
7. Evaluating the proposed solution from a commercial and sales point of view : Planning Deal Reviews, Finalizing deal economics and contract, Planning proposal production and considering impact on business development budget and reviewing BD cost investments
8. Ensure consistent application of the PreSales and Bid Management Framework to all the assigned pursuits
9. Must have experience and understanding of IT Infrastructure technology and solution design across Networks, Telecom / Contact Center / CCaaS, Cloud Computing and Endpoint Security
10. Understanding and creating a Technology solution design and commercial proposals and coordinating with Pricing / Finance team / Business Solutions / Sales team for any RFP / RFI
Graduate with good academic background - Preferably in IT background
Develop customer solutions, demonstrations and POCs to support techno-functional sales
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with IT Sales and Solutions leadership planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
RFP / RFQ / RFI Knowledge contribute to RFP / RFQ Response.
Strong understanding of the Capability / Solution content