Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience?
Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to develop and support our global applications? This includes Working on multiple applications, you will apply your advanced proficiency in creating innovative solutions that meet or exceed expectations?
You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for
Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
As a development engineer, you will work closely with peer Application Developers, Database Administrator, Project Managers, and Business Analysts.
Systems and process support
2. Research and recommend solutions to existing business challenges
3. Mentor junior team members in technical and functional tasks
4. Provide timely and accurate information to external and internal customers
5. Ensure adherence to standards, and help develop policies and development guidelines
6. Strong Communication and the experience must be with large scale enterprise.
7. Transaction based experience a plus. travel industry experience is also a plus.
We are looking for you if your profile matches the following
Total Experience 2 to 5 years
4. Web services (with WCF & REST)
5. IIS (must have skills to configure IIS)
6. SQL Server
7.AWS experience will be desirable.
What we offer you :
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You’ll be working with a great international team of colleagues.
And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
You’ll be joining a company that cares about its people BCD is the first global travel management company to be awarded Investors In People (IIP).
We recognise the importance of having a diverse employee base which reflect the geographies, customers and communities within which we serve.
We celebrate our different backgrounds, varied experiences and unique points of view.