ABOUT THIS JOB
The PES (Nielsen Integrated Services Platform) Team Lead is accountable for the End to End representation on GTC (Global Track Complete) process, in other words is accountable : To represent GSC on all elements related to GTC products - end to end.
for set up projects or for BAU activities).
Operational and technical expert of the PES platform and End to End GTC process and client specificities. This will include :
1. FTD / BAU Tracker ownership : Review FTD / BAU Tracker and make sure it is properly maintained.
2. BAU PROCESSES : Work with all teams to move a project from FTD to Refresh and BAU. Follow up on progress Review the draft BAU Process document before sending it to the onshore move to BAU coordinator and BAU production manager for sign off Support BAU production manager in SLA review and sign off.
3. COMMUNICATION : Status report for projects : Client Review calls (follow up issues / non issues) Client status report calls (provide status for projects) Alignment with NISP SME and Production team to deliver ONE message to FTD / BAU Production managers Coordinating with NISP Support team, NISP SME and GCLs on high severity issues.
4. TRACKING / PROGRESS : Understand SLA metrics / BAU Needs. Maintain and improve KPIs, Work on improving the D+ deliveries.
5. MANAGING RESOURCES : Manage a group of 10 to 15 resources to deliver against SLAs Coordinate the work with GTC feeders Production teams, GCLs to define workload and timings for change requests in BAU (BAU environment) Coordinate the work with Consultants / Project Managers to deliver new set up project or big redesign (Set up environment)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The PES Team Lead works in very close relationship with local Production teams providing the GTC feeders (GTC Latam Hub, GTC Hub Baroda, or any other local countries), Consultant / GCL (Global Client Liaison) and GRL (Global Report Liaison) teams to secure the delivery of the GTC project on time and with good quality to the client in a BAU or in a set up environment.
The role holder will work across all areas of PES operations and requires excellent end to end production knowledge, as well as strong business acumen.