PDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain.
Over 1,500 customers in more than 200,000 locations worldwide count on our leading payments, marketing & insights cloud, ERP, logistics, fuel pricing, and security solutions to provide insights that increase volume, margin, and customer loyalty, all while connecting the digital ecosystem and protecting data. For more than 35 years, our comprehensive suite of solutions and unmatched expertise have helped customers reimagine their enterprise and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Backed by the investment of TA Associates, Genstar, and Insight Capital Partners, PDI is embarking upon an aggressive expansion strategy through internal investment in development as well as intensive M&A activity. The result will be a broader, more powerful, global company that serves customers across the entire supply chain.
As a Performance Test Automation Engineer I, you will be part of an agile team responsible for developing, testing, delivering & maintaining features for our logistics solutions. Collaborating with your team members, scrum master & product owner your focus will be on maximize the quality, measurability and supportability of the production features being developed. You will also ensure testability of the software by finding and closing gaps in test coverage while minimizing the team’s overall internal defect escapes, shifting from traditional end-of-cycle defect detection to up-front defect prevention. You must be comfortable working in both Windows & Linux environments and ready to learn new programming languages & technologies.
- Be part of an Agile team, participate in all Agile ceremonies & activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning
- Design & build automated Performance tests: Load, Stress, Soak, Volume and Failover testing
- Build and execute Performance tests through CICD pipeline Jenkins jobs.
- Performance monitoring and analysis experience
- Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases
- Set up performance test environments as required including client and web applications, services and databases
- Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed
- Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for non-functional requirement gaps to fill
- Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ year’s experience in software development & software automation
- Proficient in at least one SQL based RDBMS, DML & DDL: MS SQL Server
- Experience with testing SOAP & REST Web Services
- Familiar with performance test automation tools: JMeter, Visual Studio Web Performance Test
- Passion and drive for Performance, Scalability, and Reliability of all systems
- Experience in Performance, Load, Stress and Scalability Testing for .Net applications
- Expertise in Powershell in measuring and controlling the performance metrics for test execution
- Familiar integrating testing results with CI tools: MSBuild, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Familiar with network management, windows application, services, web application and database setup
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team
- Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to dig in and learn independently and as well as through asking questions
- Considers ‘best-practice’ standards, as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Strong computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patters, data structures & algorithms
- Fuel Retail, Wholesale or Logistics domain experience preferred
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.pdisoftware.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using E-Verify.
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.profdata.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using E-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR