Functional knowledge of BFSI domain
Good Knowledge ofBFSI domain in modules like Core banking , Casa, Limits, IC, ILM, TermDeposit, Corporate Deposit, Loans , Consumer Lending, Payments &collection, Funds Transfer, SI , FX, Money Market, Trade, Securities, ATM,Clearing, etc.
Should have exposure in any Core Banking Software includingMigration related activities
Experience in FCUBS is preferred
Knowledge of , Java, BDD , Agile
Automation of Functional cases
1) Requirement analysis and writing quality test plans aswell as reviewing
2) Executing and ensuring that the quality of the Testing isgood
3) Functional expertise in Banking modules includingAccounting Practises.
4) FS Analysis.Effective participation in FS discussion withRegional teams. Scope identification and framing test cases.
5) Leading small projects6) Escalations in timely manner
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.