across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Forrester estimates that B2B eCommerce will top $1.1 trillion and account for 12.
1% of all B2B sales in the US alone by 2020.
across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
We are looking for Senior Integration Specialist (IS) to help manage, design, implement and support integration focused solutions for our customers and partners globally.
Senior Integration Specialist will help penetrate our international market segment by integrating B2B Business processes (procure to pay) with customer's existing procurement (ERP) systems using standard industry protocols like API, EDI, OAG, OCI, XML and cXML.
Candidates who delight in evolving technology platforms and obsess over customers success, should apply.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Amazon Business ESI team is seeking a Senior Integrations Specialist with deep technical skills in Integrations, Program management and solution architecture, to drive customers and partners onboarding to Amazon Business.
This job is not for an order taker. You will be involved in the overall vision, culture and direction of the team. You will represent the team in front of leaders of all levels across the company.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in collaborative, randomized and fast-paced environments.
As an Senior Integrations Specialist (individual contributor), you'll work closely with external Partners, Sales, Product, Engineering, and cross-
functional teams to coordinate new product integrations and launches. Develop and execute operational processes, and manage on-
going integration with customers and partners. You will manage programs from discovery through implementation and post-production support whilst reporting success metrics.
and generate and execute project plans.
As an Senior Integrations Specialist, you will have demonstrated technical knowledge of complex products and services, including but not limited to Map development, scripting and debugging (e.
g., systems integration, tools automation). You will define processes to support development and supporting operations (e.
g., issues triage and prioritization, escalation procedures). Your post-program reporting and analysis will be used for benchmarking purposes and analysis of how to effectively manage and scale future programs.
You will also identify new opportunities based on customer needs and industry trends.
Minimum Qualifications :
1. B. Tech(BS) degree or equivalent practical experience in technology
2. Min. 10 years of relevant experience in hands-on Integrations including map development, API development, XSLT, XSD, REST, SOAP based services.
3. Exceptional communications skills, this is a customer facing role.
4. Experience in defining workflows and OE (Operational Excellence) processes
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently (preferred Project Management certifications).
Preferred Qualifications :
1. Experience working in client side roles preferably in Tech consulting
2. French, Spanish, German language skills ( preferred)
3. Knowledge of procure to pay integration, Punchout and ordering Integrations
4. Experience of working in ERP / Procurement systems such as Ariba, Coupa, SAP-SRM, Oracle iProcure, Zycus, other ERP ( procurement module) Integrations.