Should have relevant recent hands on experience in application development. Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance for design and implementation of software system enhancements
2. Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
3. Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
4. Review business requirements / functional specifications requirements and provide oversight and guidance on proposed technology solutions
5. Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all businesses across Technology and among technology team members.
6. Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
7. Work effectively within collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
8. Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document in solving business problems for one or more business areas
Essential Skills :
1. Strong Experience on Java / J2EE, JMS based messaging, Multi-threaded programming
2. Strong Experience in developing applications with inter process communication
3. Spring framework, Hibernate framework
4. Apache, Tomcat, Maven
5. XML, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
6. Excellent Java performance tuning, application performance analysis and tuning, analyzing performance metrics
7. Excellent Debugging skills Java, web app and SQL debugging
8. Defensive Programming e.g. prevention of cross-script attack, sql injection etc
9. Hands on experience on Mule framework will be an added advantage
10. Experience working in CI (Continuous Integrations), Junit (Mocking), Functional Fitnesse Testing frameworks
Preferred Skills :
Experience in distributed cache frameworks (like Gemfire, Hazelcast)
Experience in big data technologies (like Hadoop, Mongo dB, Cassandra)
Experience in developing end to end solutions in Cloud computing & Application deployments in Cloud infrastructure
Experience of data / information architecture would be an advantage
Agile development experience
Unix experience, shell scripting.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions.
You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies.
In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity.
We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability / Veteran