Zycus is looking out for a Technology leader of Software Product Engineering, with a Technical Experience of about 15-22 years, and a hands-
on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-
to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now 1200+ present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the US - New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, UK London, Netherlands -
Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, Australia Melbourne
Know more about the Leader of Gartner's 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
Leader of Software Product Engineering will play a critical role in building our very new Development Center at Bengaluru / Mumbai and will be a part of the Leadership Management team.
We invite technologists who have delivered rock solid software solutions for Industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams to apply to this role, and are enthusiastic to take up below responsibilities at Zycus :
1. Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
2. Own one of the product portfolios of Zycus & lead a technical team.
3. Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
4. Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product -
functional and non-functional aspects.
5. Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
6. Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
7. Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build / release and configuration management process.
Latest team handling experience with minimum of 20-25 coders / developers (must).
The role is critical, and hence we are very keen to hire someone with below skills, knowledge and experience :
Key Programming Skills : Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies.