Job Description :
1) Responsible for editing content related to success stories, design trends, templates etc. ( approx. 200 1000words)
2) Responsible to edit the complete article or post including making necessary changes, deletion of
unnecessary content or re writing sentences
3) Responsible for Creative Title Writing
4) Ensure optimum feedback and learning is passed on to new writers to make them proficient quickly.
5)To ensure that Web content meets the needs and interests of website visitors
6) Constant interaction with Inhouse Publishers, International Writers & Social Marketers.
7)Be creative and provide value add suggestions to the Team Leader / manager to improve quality and output
Primary Skills :
Content editors must have excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation .
They must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar & punctuation skills. Editors must have good skills to work effectively and they need good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce
web content within challenging deadlines.
Secondary Skills :
Exposure to social media
Other Required Skills :
Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and excellent written English, including good spelling & grammar.
Must be interested in Motivational, Inspiring & Innovative content.