We are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Java Developer to join a team of backend developers working towards providing new features & solving production issues of our product Mediator X.
- Solve problem within given timescale with full test coverage at the same time maintaining coding standards
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum one year of coding experience in Java
- Must be able to work similar hours as the UK R&D Team
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, Software Development Life cycle, Agile methodologies
- Tools: JIRA, Git
- Experience in data structures & algorithm
- Ability to speak & write in English fluently
- Interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1500 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Powered by JazzHR