Senior Engineer April 1, 2019 Machinery / Equipment Mfg. DUTIES :
Plans, coordinates, and performs product design, development of structural frames & Components of Crop Harvesting machines at various stages of EPDP, TDP and PDP phases.
Works with cross functional design team, PV&V, analysis and simulation and supplier for providing inputs and actively participating in design reviews and interactions with suppliers.
1. Expertise in structural design / sheet metal engineering. Strong background in engineering principles.
2. Suggests appropriate engineering based approach which results in refining existing designs and proposing new designs and methods.
3. Detailed knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) and application of the same to varied situations.
4. Perform as expert user of Creo involving complex 3D engineering sheet metal and casting
1. A good knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as sound structural knowledge. Specifically, structural design experience and an understanding of stress, strain of materials and sound knowledge of weldments.
2. Has worked with identifying materials, engineering bills of material and ETNs.
3. Sound knowledge of manufacturing process involved in structural design
4. Use Product Life Cycle Management tools to manage the product life at different stages
Bachelor of Mechanical / Production / Automotive / Agriculture Engineering,