Job Description / Responsibilities
1) Manage inline Audits on a daily basis & submit report to production and management.
2) Conduct daily batch inspections of packed goods.
3) Conduct final AQL inspections of each style before shipment.
4) Identifying rejection / ALT areas and rectifying & taking preventive Action.
5) Checking of Proto, SMS, PP Samples, and Shipment Samples etc.
6) Draw reports on a daily basis for all above and submit to production and management.
7) Box Control Audit.
8) Auditing Patterns and templates before issue to production.
9) Reports only to HO.
Desired profile of the candidate
1) Should have 5 -7 years in an export garment factory conducting quality audits at various stages.
2) Should be able to read & correctly interpret tech packs, manuals, buyer comments etc.
3) Fluent knowledge of English
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.