ACS OFS FY17-19 Emerging Talent Conversion
Oracle Advanced Customer Services / Oracle Functional services has been at the helm in Development and Support projects since its inception.
It has pioneered the suppleness of 24X7 production support and solution development processes and has stood as a testimony for others to follow the trail of success.
This division manages several Cloud technologies, ebusiness and Siebel applications across Supply Chain, Finance, iProcurement, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, Oracle Incentive Compensation, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Identify Management, PeopleSoft / Transportation management and Database support
1) Experience in technology around Cloud / Oracle Application ERP R12 that contains Finance / SCM / ERP Cloud / SCM Cloud / HCM Cloud
2) Resource should be able to independently provide Techno-functional support
3) Resource should be self-driven and should be able to investigate, analyze issues.
4) Excellent communication skills.
5) Requirement is to work in rotational shifts including Night Shifts.
6) Any additional knowledge on other modules will be added advantage.
7) Resource should be able to write & execute SQL statements and provide solution for enhancements / new developments
8) Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize "big picture", frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data.
Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
9) Resource should be able to write & execute SQL statements and provide solution for enhancements / new developments
General Requirements :
1) Great team player with Can-Do attitude
2) Should have good communication skills including written and verbal
3) Ability to work with diverse teams
4) This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers and business end-users.
Good logical and reasoning skills. Willingness to work in a 24X7 production support environment and shifts with a clear cut understanding of production support processes and tools like Incident Management, Ticketing Systems, Service Level Agreements, Escalation process to name a few.
Candidates must have good communication skills and be willing to learn and work on emerging technologies.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-
Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Science / Engineering / Math / Physics / Chemistry with a 3.
0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.
e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).