National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role)
Job / National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) Fixed-term contract : No Status Full Time Anticipated Start Date 12-10-2018
Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential Hindi
Essential and optional requirements
1. Prior relevant experience in a similar responsibility of 1-2 years in the same position .
2. Excellent presentation and Communication Skills.
3. Ability to work under pressure & excellent problem solving & decision making skills.
4. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
5. Excellent multi-tasking, problem solving, service orientation.
1. Understanding the global Accor sales strategy and distribution channels .
2. Achieve business targets by managing the hotel total revenue and Market share, develop where possible sales through TARS connected channels, in favor of hotel direct channels.
4. Define and implement the hotel sales strategy in accordance with the country / brand global strategy
5. Identify business opportunities and ensure clients loyalty in the hotel through the promotion and enrollment to Accor loyalty programs.
6. Qualify client’s needs; expectations and directions to define the value proposition to be delivered and the partnership possibilities.
7. Ensure that a Sales culture & performance is spread in the hotel, through the participation in Sales & Revenue meetings and regular information provided to the hotel teams.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values : commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy :