Responsible for all IBR services within given area in co-ordination with all Regional performing centers in India under Industry Business line activities.
1) To perform assessments and provide advice for service delivery within agreed parameters that include budget constraints and contractual requirements.
2) To produce the deliverable within the agreed parameters in a defined format.
3) To discuss / present the deliverable with the external client and be able to assess alternative solutions where appropriate.
4) Undertake routine administration as required in line with current processes and procedures.
5) To assess / recommend the time / value of the work to be undertaken for an external client within an agreed fee / cost structure and issue quotations up to an agreed limit and Lloyd’s Register’s standard terms and conditions (e.g. Commercial Notice).
6) To pursue Continuing Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline knowledge and awareness.
7) Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards.
8) To give technical guidance to other employees, as appropriate, and disseminate information to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application.
9) To assist in service delivery improvement by communicating to internal / external client feedback as appropriate.
a) Must be a graduate in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized institution
b) A Competent Person who has already been qualified by CBB.
c) Minimum five years’ experience singly or cumulatively in the following fields related to boilers
iv) Operation and Maintenance
v) Inspection and Certification during manufacture or operation and maintenance
vi) High Pressure Welding-Inspection
d) Level-II NDT Certificates from ISNT or any other professional body recognized by ISNT in Non Destructive methods of testing in radiography and ultrasonic testing.