As a Buyer, you will be responsible for following activities :
1. Supplier identification Identifies new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team.Qualifies new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
2. Negotiations Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions.
3. Contracts Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval.
4. Bid analysis Analyzes and evaluates bids in order to determine the optimal value.
5. Sales support Supports bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information.
6. Goods received Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
7. Supplier performance Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
8. Orders Initiates purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
9. Customer alignment Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) / project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
10. Process alignment Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
Diploma in Electrical or an equivalent discipline with 4-5 years experience in Purchasing activities preferably in Transformer Industry will be an ideal fit.