As a member of the software engineering division, you will
· develop Java source code to meet the requirements provided via functional and high-level technical design specifications;
· build complex enhancements and resolve bugs for existing systems;
· perform testing and debugging of applications;
· design, implement and test minor changes to existing software architecture;
· communicate with senior engineers as necessary to discuss minor changes to technical designs to ensure quality and consistency across specific products;
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming (OOD & OOP).
· Understanding of n-tier application development.
· Strong JAVA skills.
· Knowledge of DBMS concepts( SQL)
· Ability to work independently and in teams.
· Ability to understand and communicate concepts effectively.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you