Responsible for achieving sales target of Karnataka & Kerala for Critical Care division.
Key Result Areas :
1.To achieve the business objective / Target (sales, collection, growth & pcpm) through the team of RMs, ABMs & MRs.
2. Monitoring the Secondary Sales and Inventory of every H.Q. at every month.
3. Monitoring the Customers (Doctors. & Chemist) Coverage by the Managers & M.Rs at every month with the required call average.
4. Monitoring the Strategy implementation by the field force.
5. Monitoring the Depot / (C & FA) administration, sales forecasting, proper indenting and redistribution.
6. Monitoring & review of Managers & their team members activities & business.
7. Fieldwork in the entire ROM+CG to identify new markets and opportunities.
8. Direction to weak territories & weak brands
9. Engagement with KBLs / KOLs through different academic activities.
10. Key Account Management.
11. Regular CMEs in the zone.
12. Identification & follow up of training needs of M.Rs & Managers and giving them coaching for developing strong motivated team.
13. Vacancy management.
14. To develop the skills of the team members.
15. To keep the moral high of all team members.
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category : Retail Sales
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above