• Curate, develop and deliver technical and compliance skill building training materials to develop and improve employee skills
• Assess the quality of training to validate its impact, offer improvements to the material, deprecate and replace with better options
• Expertise in assessments and certification programs that support compliance audits and continuing education credit
• Conduct assessments of technical and compliance skill levels so that the impact of training and skill gain can be quantified
• Interact directly with PE&O leadership to set training agendas and with PE&O staff to evaluate access and reception
• Champion training and development within in PE&O and demonstrate its impact to improve employee skills, readiness and contributions
• Be familiar with the operation and administration of Learning Management Systems (LMS) including Oracle University
• Instructional design strategy with a history in technical training
• Blended learning solutions including simulation training
• Fluent in training and development tools including Articulate, UPK, Camtasia, StoryLine, Adobe Connect
• Fluent in social media and collaboration tools specifically Slack, Confluence and Jira
• Fluent in Agile program management methods
• Familiar with DevOps software development methodology
• Demonstrated history of successful use of ADDIE methodology to improve the technical and soft skills of large employee pools
• Comfortable with modern analytic and data mining methods in support of quantifying needs and impact of training
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically seven years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you