At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments.
transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
For more information, visit .
including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
1) Should have hands on experience in Chillers & Auxilaries in commissioning, startups, trouble shooting
2) Should be able to plan the PMS & breakdown
3) Should be able to understand problems in chillers and plan to mitigate in minimum time.
4) Should be good in English, read write & Speak
5) Should be able to handle site independently
6) Should have thorough knowledge on chiller & its auxiliaries
Qualifications : Diploma / B.E
Key Competencies : HVAC
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.