Key aspects of the role (scope / revenue / direct reports)
This position is accountable for providing quotations to customers / FO by utilizing sales and technical knowledge for the preparation of quotation packages for moderately complex and complex projects.
Coordinates bid strategy with outside sales representatives. Interprets customer requirements and offers solutions that maximize profitability and add value for the customer.
Key Competencies required
1. Matches products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products.
2. Reviews customer specifications / drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
3. Coordinates with Sales Representative to determine and / or clarify project requirements to ensure quality output.
4. Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
5. Maintains a current understanding of bid strategies and market conditions. Follows up on outstanding quotations to secure orders, improve quotation process and measure effectiveness.
6. Incorporates use of technological capabilities to improve processes and efficiency.
7. Assists sales representatives in the preparation of customer presentations related to the quote, including comments on exceptions and built in value.
8. May perform Bill of Material preparation for large, complex projects with the guidance of a Senior Bid & Proposal Executive or Manager.
9. Coordinate with Marketing and BD to make wining strategy
10. make the quality offers by following process laid by company after coordinating with all SME