Hiring insurance expert Sales Managers
Minimum 1 year sales experience in insurance is a mandate.
50 hours NIA certificate will be added advantage.
Manager will be responsible for overall development of sales.
Job Role and Responsibility :
Coordinate with dealers / Agents for various insurance vertical (Motor, Health and Life insurance)
Getting the Agents on board and trained them to issue policies through our portals
Generating premiums from various agents and providing a best service to retain the agents
Need to achieve revenue targets set by the company
Acquisition of new dealers and DSA in Mumbai
To build strong brand image of the company in the market
Training new dealers & DSA's as per the requirements. In order to increase the business significantly and improve the performance at each dealership's & DSA's.
Supervising the Dealers, in terms of assigning tasks, evaluating their performance and taking steps in order to enhance growth.
Guiding & Motivating the dealers & agents
Maintaining MIS reports for payments with concerned departments.
Arranging dealer meetings with top management of the company to get a comfort level to increase the business shares at the dealers point
Key responsibility areas : Top-line achievement
Team recruitment and retention
Skill Requirements : 1. Minimum Graduate
2. Maximum Age Upto 30 Years
3. Maturity to handle, recruit and motivate the team
4. Should be able to take responsibility of monthly numbers and deliver the same
5. Understand and align with the company policies
6. Maintain highest level of business hygiene
7. Strategize and constantly innovate (if situation demands)
8. Should be aware of the market developments
9. Maintain good relationship with clients as well as insurance companies
Work experience : 1+ year of relevant experience in a professional environment.
Location : Ahmadabad, Surat, Baroda, Nasik, Mumbai, Kolkata & Bangalore. (ref : updazz.com)