Experience : Minimum 1 Year handling calls.
Industry : Any ( BPO / KPO etc). Preferred from Ecommerce background.
Skill Set : Excellent communications Skills.
Timings : Rotational Shifts
Job Responsibilities :
1. Answer general customer inquiries thought calls, chat, emails until inquiry is closed.
2. Review orders on a daily basis for possible store assignment issues for fulfilment, address issues.
3. Investigate customer concerns about product depictions online, such as inaccurate images or product descriptions and making corrections as needed.
4. Manage customer accounts including assisting customers with information regarding their order history, returned shipments, order status, and all other standard requests received.
5. Maintain customer service log, tracking all incoming inquiries and detailing out customer requests, product defects, shipping errors, etc.
6. Aggregate and report on customer service trends quarterly to sales, technology, design, and merchandising.
7. Work with Operations to address and resolve store issues.