Deliver visualization reports as directed by the stakeholder / team manager as per agreed SLA
Deliver efficiencies in outcomes
Work with manager to create better relations with supported stakeholder
Continue gaining exertise in relevant knowledge across tools / techniques & domains
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
1. Responsible for developing reports / dashboard
2. Make sure the data presentedis right and accurate.
3. Should be able to use the best features of the tool to get an visually enhanced features on the dashboard.
Deliver assigned projects as per agreed SLAs
Stakeholders Engagement - communication, updates, issue resolution
Deliver on opportunities of creating efficiencies
Processes - Follow Standard practices, Documentation
Collaborate withother team members to utilse best practices within the organisation
Delivery of projects within agreed timelines with quality
Delightful partner experience
100% documented and backed up processes
1. Successful development of the presentation layer / reports / dashboards.
3. Adding value through report insight, interpretation and commentary on key dashboards.
4. Successful delivery and implementation of the key complicated projects in the agreed SLA.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
1. Strong Data Analysis,Eye for details and good communication (written & verbal) is required.
2. Knowledge in Agile development methodology.
4. experience on Semantic layer, Logical data modelling and creating complex queries for data fetching.
5. Experienced in one of the BI technologies like Hyperion Essbase Server / Microstrategy / OBIEE / QV / SAS VA / Tableau
6. Have build basic presentation layers, Multiple dimensional cubes, schemas and symentic layer
Yearsof experience : 2 to 4 years in relevant domain / technologies
Effective written & verbal communication & articulation skills
Its an IC role with no budget and no direct and indirect reportee
Education : Graduate or PG in Engineering / Business Management / Computer Application