1) Generating leads from Open Market who are interested in becoming Distributor / Individual Financial
Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
2) Explaining MF Business opportunities and earnings to interested leads.
3) Coordinating and assisting enrolled candidates for NISM - Series V-A (AMFI).
1) Providing training to IFAs for Business Development.
2) Preparing business plans and strategies to develop business of IFA.
3) Planning different activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
4) Joint Call - accompanying IFA on client meeting.
5) Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
6) Solving distributor's queries.
7) Establishing strong relationship and communication with distributors.
Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in management
Any other specific skills / attributes