Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation.
In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Processing of Trade Finance transactions as per Internal process and strictly adhering to the External & Regulatory Guidelines.
Processing and maintaining the Client services as per expectations at the desired levels and manage all the stake holders.
Job Duties & responsibilities
1. Capable of handling and managing the Trade finance products
2. Strengthen relations with the various stake holders and the client facing branches Interacting with the relationship managers and products and internal teams to resolve all trade queries and issues promptly.
3. Open to work and perform in dynamic environment and under pressure situations, wherein individual skill combines with team's performance to determine the success of the unit.
4. Understanding & highlighting the risks in the process, and work on process improvements
5. Handling various internal & external audits independently, and keeping the unit audit-ready at all points of time.
6. Ensure that the KPI’s and KRI’s are managed and maintained as per the group’s expected standards.
7. Capable of managing project level deliverables and targets
1. Should have strong knowledge of various Trade Products related to Documentary Letters of Credit, Standby Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Bank-
to-Bank Reimbursements, Fund Transfer, and Swifts
2. 2-4 years of Work Experience in handling the Trade Finance product.
3. Should have understanding of the underlying ICC publications - UCP600, ISBP, URR, URC and various AML & Sanctions policies.
4. Should have strong analytical & interpersonal skills
5. Handling all types of customer Queries. Interacting with beneficiary / beneficiary bank / issuing bank regarding any clarification with respect to trade transactions.
6. Excellent Client / Customer management skills, business orientation.
7. Capability to identify areas of risk and ensure proper mitigates and controls are put in place.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
Good Computer Skills