1. Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions
2. Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs.
3. Design and implement development workflow
4. Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint environment.
5. Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
6. Will work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration.
1. Atleast 3 years of Developer experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience in . Net 3. x, Sharepoint 2007, SQL 2005 / 2008.
2. Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions
3. Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
4. Good experience developing Microsoft SharePoint applications
5. Experience in developing Windows SharePoint Services, . NET Framework, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio 2008 / 2010, C#, ASP.
6. A good understanding of business workflows and capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 / 2010, Windows SharePoint Services 2.
0 and 3. 0, SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, and Microsoft Office suite of products (InfoPath forms, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word Documents)
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : B.Tech / B.E.
PG : Post Graduation Not Required