1. Perform cost accounting activities for the sites of Flex
2. Support sites in finalizing the accounts during the month ends.
3. Drive Cost reductions initiatives and metrics improvement
4. Partner with sites to fix issues and address the root cause
5. Transition the activities from the site, and ensure proper documentation and sign off.
6. Work with sites to improve their ROIC and OP
7. be conversant with all finance policies and ensure that the activities are performed as per the guidelines mentioned in the policy
8. Ensure that all activities performed are within the scope of the SOX controls.
9. Drive best practice sharing within the group and between the sites
Candidates with 3 - 5 years of experience in finance & accounting role in manufacturing entity
Qualified / semi-qualified CA or CWA candidates
FinanceFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of : age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.
Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process.
Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing : accesibility flex.
com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-
mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position.
Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect :
information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV / Resume.
progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.