JOB SUMMARY : Provide a brief description of why the job exist -
Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to ensure the timely processing of rebate discrepancy and resubmission files.
Also responsible for ensuring the timely processing of vendor credits and ensure rebilling statements are prepared and processed.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage rebate discrepancy and resubmission files and ensure timing guidelines are followed.
2. Validate data integrity between Vistex and discrepancy files.
3. Analyze customer pricing credit requests.
4. Research customer contract eligibility.
5. Validate necessary rebates can be secured.
6. Contribute to the improvement of team processes.
Relevant Work Experience
1. Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing / organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines.
2. Experience collaborating with internal resources and external resources to meet department goals within established timelines.
3. Intermediate knowledge in Excel (formulas, data manipulation, VLOOKUP).
4. Experience in SAP and / or Vistex.
5. At least 1 year of customer service experience in a high volume setting.
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Excel VLOOKUP Formulas SAP Data Manipulation Data Integrity Customer Service Rebates
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization