About Us :
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $15 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE : GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
GE is an equal opportunity employer.
Role Summary : Job Overview :
Job Overview :
The Clinical Care Solutions (CCS) Maternal Infant care (MIC) business is seeking Software Test Engineer with strong knowledge in product testing.
This role understands the practical application of engineering principles, achieved expertise in systems Engineering, and investigates new techniques to find solutions as part of the team, responsible for designing / maintenance of product / subsystem solutions for global MIC products
Essential Responsibilities :
Essential Responsibilities :
increasing the ability to work independently.
In this role you will :
Quality Specific Goals :
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Support compliance closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs Program Deliverables
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications / Requirements :
Basic Qualifications :
1. Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree
2. Around 4 - 6 years of work experience in Software testing of Healthcare product
3. Demonstrated skill in Manual / Automated testing methodologies
Desired Characteristics :
Desired Characteristics : - Please limit the desired characteristics to 12 points total (4 in each section as mentioned below)
Technical Expertise :
1. Hands-on experience on test development tools such as Labview
2. Knowledge in system reliability and reliability implementation
3. Knowledge about the Incircuit Testing & Functional Circuit Testing.
4. Working knowledge of HP ALM tool.
5. Self-starter, energizing, result oriented, and ability to multi-task
6. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
7. Global project experience
8. Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
Business Acumen :
Locations : India; Bengaluru