1. To analyze the business case provided by the Business / Product team
2. To discuss the requirement with the Business / Product team and to do a feasibility analysis of the requirement in the current ESB environment.
3. To prepare a Business Requirement Document (BRD) based on the business case for feasible business cases.
4. The development vendor would provide a Functional Specification Document (FSD) based on the BRD provided by the BA.
The BA will need to review the FSD to ensure that the proposed solution meets the business requirement and is technically compatible.
5. Review test cases basis the BRD / FSD
6. Oversee testing
7. Coordination with various interfaces for requirement gathering and corresponding testing.
8. To take signoff for functional testing wherever relevant.
Key Competencies / skill set :
1.Operating System : Windows 2008 / XP / WIN-7, AIX 6.1, RHEL.
2.Application Server : WebSphere Application server, JBOSS, Weblogic.
3.Message-Oriented Middleware : IBM ESB, IBM Datapower, WebSphere MQ,
4.RDBMS : SQL SERVER, Oracle 11g.
5.SOAP UI : extension testing skills.
6.Techno-functional knowledge of e-Commerce based transactions.